Castelo Branco, Portugal
Covilhã has many and large green spaces throughout the city. They are clean and quiet spaces, ideal for spending a relaxed afternoon, alone or accompanied.
Throughout the city you will find many places for religious practices, as churches or chapels.
Being a steep city, Covilhã has several free use elevators for easy access and mobility to various points of the city.
Urban art is one of the newest bets of the Covilhã city. The works had become one of the references in national sector.
Covilhã has much more to offer! Visit the city and get to know one of the most beautiful spots of the interior.
Take a few days to know the surrounding areas of the city, Serra da Estrela, and the traditional villages often forgotten in the interior corners.
100 m - Sacred Art Museum
8,9 km - Serra da Estrela Natural Park
10,2 km - Serra da Estrela Tower
13,5 km - Caldas de Manteigas
14,5 km - Lagoa Comprida
14,6 km - SkiPark
100 m - ATM
600 m - University of Beira Interior
2,1 km - Hospital
Getting to Covilha?
- Coming from the North, you should follow the A1 towards Lisbon, leaving the A25 towards Guarda, and finally the A23 to Covilhã.
- If coming from the south, you should follow the A1 towards the North, and then exit the A23 to Covilhã.
- If in Center, you may use the IP3 to reach the city of Viseu, then exit to the A25 towards Guarda, and finally to the A23 to Covilhã.
- For those who come by plane to Porto and want to take train: Airport -> Metro: Line E (Dragon Stadium - Airport) -> Bolhão station -> S. Bento station
- For those who come by plane to Lisbon and want to catch Train: Airport -> Metro: Red Line (Airport - Gare do Oriente) -> Gare do Oriente
- For those who come by plane to Porto and want to take the bus: Airport -> Metro: Line E (Dragon Stadium - Airport) -> Bolhão Station -> Bus - ALEXANDRE HERCULANO STREET 366.
- For those who come by plane to Lisbon and want to take the bus: Airport -> Metro: Red Line (Airport - S. Sebastião) -> Exchange in S. Sebastião for Blue Line (S. Apolónia - Amadora Este) -> Jardim Zoológico Station -> Bus - Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado - Sete Rios.
6200-151 Covilhã Tel: 275 323 653
Tel: 275 098 097
Telm: 919 920 770